terça-feira, 13 de agosto de 2013

Oi, meu nome é Lola Antognini.

I am fifteen years old and in class 9B, and I love Brazil!  I have been shown nothing but kindness every where I go during my time in Rio de Janeiro.  My welcoming host family has accepted me as the new "Brazilian" member of the family, especially Ingrid.  In my new home, I try many new and delicious foods, learn new portuguese words, and have bonding time with my favorite Brazilian family!  In school, I am challenged to learn in an unfamiliar language but am encouraged by my teachers and classmates.  I was even able to teach my classmates some things I have learned at Marymount School of New York.  Every day brings new and wonderful experiences that I cannot wait to tell my friends and family about when I return home.  From the beautiful beaches to the friendly people, I cannot wait for Rio de Janeiro to be my home for the next three weeks!
The photo above is a picture of Isabel (on the far left) and I (blue shirt next to Isabel) with our new sisters (left to right: Victoria, Ingrid, Ana) and brother (Bernardo).

Christ the Redeemer
Red Beach
Sugar Loaf View

We recently had a talent show where the students could perform for the entire high school.  One of my favorite acts was a group of five dancers/ my new friends.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário