quinta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2013

Brasil Lovin'

I am absolutely loving Brazil!! The school is great, as well as my class. Everyone is SO kind and welcoming. This past weekend, my host family and I traveled to the beautiful Domingos Martins, where we stayed with some of their family members! We had a blast. From relaxing in the sauna, to swimming in the pool, and playing soccer with the music blasting in the background, not to mention I got the chance to try so many good new foods! I'm having so much fun here, and creating such amazing memories and friendships that will really stay with me for many years to come. Might I add, the the team I will be cheering on is  Flamengo! I am excited for the next couple weeks I have here, and I'm sure they will be just as fun! 




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário