segunda-feira, 18 de agosto de 2014

Brazil Exchange 2014

Hi! I'm Emily, I'm 16, and I'm from New York City. This is my 3rd week of my month-long exchange program in Brazil and I absolutely love it here. I have done so many fantastic things since I got here that I can't even begin to explain everything, but one of the coolest things I did was go to a Fluminense game at Maracanã stadium last weekend. It was such an amazing experience because in the US, I don't go to sports games very often. Seeing people so enthusiastic about their team was great, and all the cheering and smiling was contagious!
This past weekend, I got to see an Rio at night from the top of the Pestana hotel; the view was phenomenal! I also went to Leme beach and saw a gorgeous view of the shore line; all the way to Forte de Copacabana.
I have two more weeks left here in Rio and I can't wait to see what other amazing things I do. Honestly, I love it so much here, and if I could, I would stay forever!!

Emily


3 comentários:

  1. Olá,
    Parabens pelo post no Blog! 
    Hoje em,dia qualquer dica, ajuda para quem quer morar for a ou fazer intercâmbio é válida. Visite o site da nossa agência de intercâmbio com base em Brighton na Inglaterra JapStudies.com (Juniors, Adults & Professionals Studies). Como nosso serviço é em sua maioria online os custos são muito mais baratos do que se comparado com as empresas no Brasil e você pagará seu curso diretamente para a escola através de uma transferência bancária internacional com a cotação do Banco Central.
    Entre em contato com a gente e peça um orçamento sem compromisso 
    Um forte abraço www.japstudies.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Qual seu país natal pra onde vai voltar depois do intercâmbio?

    ResponderExcluir