domingo, 18 de agosto de 2013

3rd weekend in Brazil!!

I'm still having an amazing time here! This weekend we did a lot of fun things. On Saturday morning we went to the school for Family Day! It was really fun. We got to go onto the school's private beach, and play volleyball, play paddle ball, and even got facials which was so fun and relaxing! After we left the school, we went back to the house, and relaxed after having a great lunch made by my host mom, Ezila! It was so yummy :). Later in the evening we went to Shopping Vitoria, which is like the US equivalent to a shopping mall! We went to the movies and did some shopping! After we finished shopping, we went to this really good Japanese restaurant! By the time we got home, we were all so tired from such a fun and exciting day! On Sunday I got to sleep in, which I love when I get the chance. We spent the morning relaxing, but of course I had to do some of my summer reading! In the evening we went for our run/walk along the beach. We have been doing that a lot of the nights during the week. I usually don't like to go running that often, but running along the beach makes it so much better! I'm so sad we only have quinze (15) more days here, but I know every minute will be great!


                                          (post me begging Nadia not to take a picture of me)
                                                   Besides that, the facial was so nice!!

Um comentário:

  1. How not to shoot your time relaxing and fun?You are so beautiful!
    Kisses,
    Nádia

    ResponderExcluir